When a nursing home isn't an answer and living at home is no longer an option
Our Assisted Living apartments offer independence with a little extra!
Rooms are comfortably furnished, with three meals a day and snacks are provided. Light housekeeping and maintenance in rooms is included as well. A hostess (CNA) is available 24 hours a day. Rooms are equipped with their own bathrooms and showers with call lights in the bath, as well as the living room. Social, recreational and religious activities are provided for resident's enjoyment, if they wish to participate.
Our Assisted Living is an excellent place to live safely and securely, while maintaining your highest level of independence possible.Also, residents can come and go as they please without monitoring by the faculty staff.
* Furnished, one-room apartment and private bath equipped with low-entry shower, individual heating and cooling, nurse-call for emergencies, phone jacks and cable hookups.
* Three cafeteria-style meals served daily in the Assisted Living Dining Room
* Meals planned and supervised by a Registered Dietitian
* Dietitian consultation with residents requiring individual menus and special diets
* Linens provided and laundered
* Weekly light housekeeping
* Coin-operated laundry for personal items
* Hostess on duty to assist residents
* Secure surroundings
* Close, convenient parking
* Daily activities including arts and crafts, sing-alongs, Bible classes, history classes, parties, entertainment, and short excursion trips
* Weekly transportation provided for personal shopping
* Assistance with transportation for routine medical care as needed.
CALL MELISSA CAMARENO at 575-200-5261 for more information.